- Craft a simple, fun story from a complex engagement
- Explore new presentation tools to differentiate (Prezi)
- Strategically position a new way of thinking to emphasize Ask.com’s transformation
Ask.com engaged BAT to provide strategic consulting, design and development for their new CTO’s break-through presentation scheduled for Web 2.0.
This represented a critical turning point for Ask.com as the presentation highlighted many new strategic investments on their part, including:
- A new and pervasive emphasis on testing new ideas, stretching boundaries, and exploring
- A dynamic new CTO that defied traditional definitions and embodied innovation
- An incredible investment in an experimental project at SXSW to explore how Ask might jump into social and mobile – at once
BAT worked closely with Ask to capture the story, craft a timeline-based approach, develop unique illustrations, build out a complex Prezi that appeared simple, straight-forward, and importantly, didn’t nauseate the audience, and finally coach the CTO through the presentation to ensure a flawless execution start to finish.